Shopify Inc. says the recent outbreak of a novel form of coronavirus has prompted it to cancel its annual conference
While Ericsson has long had a relationship with Carleton to attract co-op students and new graduates, the formal partnership will help bolster the networking giant’s local talent pipeline
Annual fundraiser is a fun-filled evening featuring spectacular auction items and entertainment in support of a worthy cause
- The Ontario Liberals won two Ottawa-area byelections in convincing fashion Thursday night, hanging onto the ridings with more than 50 per cent of the…
- The focal point of Ottawa’s Canada Day celebrations will be moved off Parliament Hill this year amid the escalating renovation work to Centre Block
An Ottawa startup’s bold quest to charge electric vehicles in a fraction of the time offered by traditional methods is getting a boost from a public-private initiative
New online accessibility rules in Ontario are prompting thousands of businesses and organizations in Ottawa and across the province to rethink the design of their websites and other digital…
- OAX, the Ottawa Association Exchange, provides a forum for association executives to access the very latest research and thought leadership.
- Join the dedicated team at CHEO on April 1 for an evening filled with imagination at the 23rd annual For the Kids Gala.
The Leeds Grenville area has received a big boost for its industrial sector from a federal government business accelerator
The need to increase transportation options within a growing community played a big role in Lyft’s expansion of service to Arnprior
With 5.5 million square feet – and growing – of warehousing and distribution space, Cornwall anchors position as Eastern Canadian hub
- In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
CANADA - WORLD
The CEO of Rogers Communications Inc. says that Canada's wireless industry has not fully matured and still needs "careful nourishing" as it makes huge investments in fifth-generation networks
Despite the growing prevalence of mental illness in the workplace, many employees and employers are lost when it comes to understanding their rights.
Investors concerned about the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak that began in China.