A roundup of local businesspeople accepting new positions and winning industry accolades.
The firm is looking at a potential initial public offering in 2018.
Coinciding with Winterlude, Mosaïvernales will feature 25 ice and snow sculptures, paralleling the topiaries on display this past summer during MosaïCanada150.
- Three Ottawa locations will continue to be operated and managed by company founders.
- SPONSOREDThe local recruitment firm focuses solely on finance, accounting and payroll positions in the Ottawa area.
- The country’s largest pot producer plans to get even bigger with a record-setting bought deal financing round.
Sciemetric operates in the industrial Internet of Things field, where its technology helps automotive companies optimize their manufacturing processes.
A local startup is helping the federal government take its first steps into the blockchain with a pilot program to publish open data on grants and other financial contributions.
- The Cannexus National Career Development Conference will bring 1,000 career development professionals together to explore the skills and strategies required by the workforce of tomorrow.
- Auctioning a prime commercial property located on Bank Street just near Walkley Road.
- The 30-year-old firm has a team of 75 in Ottawa developing software to stop would-be fraudsters before they get started.
CANADA - WORLD
Loblaw is expanding delivery service to Ottawa, other parts of Ontario, through partnership with California-based Instacart.
Apple's head honcho was also in Toronto to promote a cause close to Shopify CEO Tobi Lütke's heart: kids learning code.
At a time when so much is at stake, it’s important to have the right team standing with you ready to fight for your interests.