Pipeline politics, Tim's financial results and an appearance by the Bank of Canada governor before the House of Commons finance committee are among the events expected to make headlines in the days…
BYA dinner fêtes 12 finalists, announces four winners for top awards
Some of the University of Ottawa’s top entrepreneurial talent will be taking their early stage businesses to Silicon Valley this spring.
- Tweed Collective’s website asks for interested parties to submit their do-good pitches in – you guessed it – 420 characters or fewer.
- Earlier this week, CannaRoyalty closed $17.3M financing round.
- Firm plans to raise $2.9M to purchase and fit-up a plot of land for cannabis production.
As a way to bring the philanthropic community together, the Association of Fundraising Professionals is hosting its 22nd annual Fundraising Day Conference on May 3.
University received $974K grant to identify areas where autonomous vehicles are vulnerable to threats.
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 9th annual national event, taking place in Ottawa, Ontario from April 24th to 27th, 2018.
- Come enjoy a fruitful evening of connecting with great fellow women entrepreneurs in a warm, dynamic atmosphere.
- Petten was a founding member of Kanata’s L-Spark SaaS accelerator and served as its director of marketing for the past four years.
CANADA - WORLD
The wireless, cable, internet and media company's net profit was $425M, up 37%.
Case sparked by New Brunswick man driving across the border to Quebec to buy several cases of beer and some liquor.
Ratings agency says spending pressure will challenge the province's ability to "sustain balanced fiscal results" over a number of years.