Chef Kris Kshonze from Soif Bar à vin in Hull takes home this year's trophy
Firm reported declining revenues and profits in the quarter.
Former mayor Jim Durrell is all too familiar with failed plans to redevelop LeBreton Flats, but he believes this time all the right ingredients are finally in place to revitalize the long-vacant site
- A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence.
- Former Ottawa Senators president Cyril Leeder will co-chair his campaign.
- SPONSOREDWhat to consider when deciding whether to bring an expert into the hiring process
Online rental platform acquires Kanata tech firm in bid to capitalize on ‘synergies’ between two ventures
Hoping to implement an IP strategy rather than applying for patents ad hoc, Zighra reached out to Stratford Managers
- Online rental platform acquires Kanata tech firm in bid to capitalize on ‘synergies’ between two ventures
- Fintech firm has processed $25M worth of transactions in the past year
CANADA - WORLD
There are simple ways to start saving money and energy inside your home.
Company expects a $190M increase in labour costs this year after minimum wage hikes.
CIBC was the first of Canada's big lenders to report results for the quarter.