State-of-the-art new home will help Carleton business school attract top students and faculty, raise profile in community, proponents say
Nebraska regulators approved passage of TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline Monday, clearing the last major regulatory hurdle for the controversial $10-billion project but creating a new wrinkle by…
Unifor, the union representing on-air and broadcasting technicians at 17 CTV stations, says Ottawa CTV 2 hosts Melissa Lamb and Lianne Laing are among those affected.
Digital magazine, video walkthroughs profile some of the top workplaces in the National Capital Region
- However, citywide data released Monday indicates a disconnect in Ottawa employers’ attitudes towards immigrants.
- A roundup of local businesspeople landing new positions and winning industry accolades.
- Three days of hearings ends with city councillors endorsing application to construct shelter on Montreal Road.
When a new SaaS venture starts, it can be easy to get caught up in the rush of success. A great idea is born, a team comes together and praise starts rolling in.
Mitel led the local crop in 24th place, spending $129 million in R&D in fiscal 2016. That’s a slight drop from its No. 20 position the previous year.
The Gatineau Ottawa Agile Tour (GOAT) is the largest non-profit agile conference in the Canadian capital region.
The Orléans Chamber of Commerce is proud to present the 2nd Annual Economic Symposium: Innovative Orléans - For Your Business, with an emphasis this year on innovation.
- In this op-ed, Ottawa architect Toon Dreessen explains how the public sector can spark more innovative designs – while saving money – by rethinking…
- ‘Visionary’ behind Lansdowne’s revival forged his reputation in business as a trailblazing retail developer, but it’s his passions for football and…
CANADA - WORLD
2017 was a busy year in Ottawa as tourists and residents alike flooded the city to mark Canada’s 150th anniversary.
College faculty in Ontario head back to their schools today, after a five-week strike was ended over the weekend with back-to-work legislation.
Answers to the price fixing on bread products allegations, a big week for pipelines and other stories in Canadian business.