On this week’s episode of Techopia Live, we spoke to two of the city’s transplanted entrepreneurs: France’s Eric Lavost, the founder of Eazylang, and TokenPet founder Flávio Banyai, who’s originally…
Network of vehicle identification technologies are designed to improve the efficiency of commercial vehicle traffic.
Dr. Ian Stiell leads The Ottawa Hospital Emergency Medicine Research Group and is an active emergency room physician and clinical epidemiologist.
- ADRM, Mindwire and S.i. Systems are among the businesses with local operations that won a federal contract, standing offer or supply arrangement…
- Former mayor and convention centre chairman points finger at federal bureaucrats
- With legalization expected to put pressure on prices, local firm among industry leaders in controlling costs per gram.
On Jan. 3, Ottawa was hit with its first major winter storm of the new year.
Latest cash injection comes just over a year after the 225-employee firm received $20 million in series-A equity investment
Attracting corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians, and community leaders, this is an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues, meet new prospects, or just enjoy a day…
Come celebrate Canada’s 150th at the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, featuring opportunities to network with 1,000 CPAs from across Canada.
- Latest cash injection comes just over a year after the 225-employee firm received $20 million in series-A equity investment
- UnCo. assembles customized wardrobe capsules with mixes of tops, pants, skirts and dresses from partner brands, many of which are women-led clothing…
CANADA - WORLD
The International Monetary Fund expects Canada to lead the G7 for economic growth this year.
The IMF raised its outlook for Canada as part of its latest world economic outlook update.
Upward march fuelled by Bank of Canada decision to raise benchmark interest rate
The marijuana sector has been lobbying the federal government for the right to brand their products, arguing that not being able to promote in stores or on packaging will prevent them from being able…