Outgoing Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group boss Bernie Ashe's farewell event raises $200,000 for the OSEG Foundation.
Commerce Decisions, a U.K.-based company with offices in Ottawa, has secured a contract worth up to $2 million to support the replacement effort for Canada's aging fleet of fighter jets
Gemstone Developments and business sponsors raise $65,000 for bone marrow donor registry
How much thought do you give to the roads and bridges you drive over on your daily commute?
- Along with the move, Hydropothecary will adopt both a new corporate name and trading symbol, HEXO
- The 26-kilometre rail system would cross both the Alexandra and Prince of Wales bridges into Ottawa, connecting with the city’s Confederation Line.
- SPONSOREDThough the urban areas of the nation’s capital have much to offer for visitors and residents alike, the region is also laden with hidden gems in its…
Backed by major investors, city’s new scaleup hub hopes to lay the foundation for a new wave of world-beating software companies
With automakers investing billions of dollars into electric vehicles, a revolution in how Canadians commute is on the horizon.
- City to allow microbreweries and other small manufacturing operations more leeway to set up shop in retail neighbourhoods
- Taggart grew the family business into a multimillion-dollar operation that now manages more than 800,000 square feet of retail and commercial space…
CANADA - WORLD
The idea of so-called community benefits will be a mandatory requirement for many infrastructure projects the federal government will help pay for through its $33-billion spending envelope
Ottawa Business Growth Survey based on responses with hundreds of local business leaders.
But others say the cost of solar power has declined to the point that it will be able to survive without government aid.