You.i TV has hired two seasoned video services executives to boost the firm’s global sales team following a banner fiscal 2018
Skills training, support for millennial homebuyers and the ailing news industry are all expected in Tuesday's federal budget
This year’s survey has a special “city-building” focus that explores the economic input of major infrastructure projects ranging from LRT to LeBreton Flats.
Pending city approval the developer hopes to put shovels in the ground in the second half of 2020
- A roundup of local firms winning federal government work from Mar. 4-8
- SPONSOREDIt’s a modern take on the classic chicken-and-egg question: Which needs to come first – the electric car or the charger?
- The National Arts Centre says its upcoming lineup will give centre stage to female and Indigenous artists
When the Ottawa International Airport surpassed the five-million-passenger mark late last year, it was more than a symbolic milestone.
A local artificial intelligence firm has been acquired by a global tech giant with hopes of establishing its AI 'centre of excellence' in Ottawa
- A 50s-style diner in Ottawa is adopting tech-focused ordering model to increase operating efficiency
- New technology will soon make driving, parking and interacting with City Hall easier, municipal officials say
CANADA - WORLD
The 2019 federal budget tops this week's biggest Canadian business stories to watch
The last few years have been a period of significant financial changes for doctors across Canada.
Air Canada is suspending its financial guidance for this year following the decision by regulators to ground the Boeing 737 Max aircraft