How much thought do you give to the roads and bridges you drive over on your daily commute?
The idea of so-called community benefits will be a mandatory requirement for many infrastructure projects the federal government will help pay for through its $33-billion spending envelope
The former smartphone maker, which has evolved into primarily a software company, did better than analyst estimates in terms of adjusted earnings and revenue
- The 26-kilometre rail system would cross both the Alexandra and Prince of Wales bridges into Ottawa, connecting with the city’s Confederation Line.
- SPONSOREDThough the urban areas of the nation’s capital have much to offer for visitors and residents alike, the region is also laden with hidden gems in its…
- Canopy closes $500M round, LiveWell to go public, CannaRoyalty plans to raise $30M
With automakers investing billions of dollars into electric vehicles, a revolution in how Canadians commute is on the horizon.
BlackBerry will license its QNX operating system and hypervisor software – developed in large part at the firm’s Kanata outpost – to California-based Byton for use in its first production vehicles.
- City to allow microbreweries and other small manufacturing operations more leeway to set up shop in retail neighbourhoods
- Taggart grew the family business into a multimillion-dollar operation that now manages more than 800,000 square feet of retail and commercial space…
CANADA - WORLD
Ottawa Business Growth Survey based on responses with hundreds of local business leaders.
But others say the cost of solar power has declined to the point that it will be able to survive without government aid.
Instagram, now nearly eight years old, is moving further from its roots as a photo-sharing service as it dives headlong into longer-form video.