Leading the way for the National Capital Region was Gatineau-based Agrisoma Biosciences, which raised $9 million in a series-C round.
Executive says hike in Ontario's minimum wage affected Metro's results, although retailer controlled expenses as much as possible to offset the impact.
Even in a region known for its modern agri-food industry, Valley Bio is making a name for itself with its global reach and innovative business practices.
Forty Under 40 recognizes accomplished business leaders who are under the age of 40 and give back to their community.
- A roundup of local businesspeople landing new jobs and receiving industry accolades
- SPONSOREDLocal open-source web development firm is tasked with building a new web presence for Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Aimers, who's a partner in Pomeroy House, Fraser Cafe and the Rowan Gastropub and sold The Works burger chain eight years ago for $10 million, is…
The market for IoT devices and applications for improved patient care and general health and wellness is growing faster than ever before, thanks in large part to the needs of an aging population.
Clean-tech firm reports revenues of $3.2 million for three-month period ending Feb. 28, 2018.
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 9th annual national event, taking place in Ottawa, Ontario from April 24th to 27th, 2018.
- NEON brings small business owners together with the goal to find inspiration in one another and at the same time obtain relevant information.
- Petten was a founding member of Kanata’s L-Spark SaaS accelerator and served as its director of marketing for the past four years.
CANADA - WORLD
The parliamentary budget officer estimated the Liberals will post a $22B shortfall this fiscal year, which would be $4B more than the projection in the federal government's February budget.
It’s an unfortunate scenario in business: An entrepreneur or company founder receiving less money than they deserve because they realized too late that they were woefully unprepared to sell.
Fairfax's successful bid signals an end to the uncertainty that has followed the beleaguered retailer's Canadian arm since September.