Richards, the founder behind Ottawa startups numbercrunch and Givopoly, will take over the role from Nokia Networks’ David Ritonja
Rogers earnings, fresh inflation figures and a vote on a massive cannabis merger are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Local organizations are seeking a new home for the internet in Ottawa
For a minority of people who suffer serious, life-altering injuries while participating in high-risk activities, the wording of waivers can have huge, lifelong implications.
- A roundup of the largest federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with an office in Ottawa-Gatineau.
- SPONSOREDDespite being among the oldest golf courses in Canada, The Royal Ottawa Golf Club stands as a testament to the modern mindset.
- Deal gives CannaRoyalty exposure to one of Canada's fastest-growing cannabis firms.
Firms see opportunities in the coming wave of upgrades in data centres and other networks to 5G services.
Financial filings show the board’s concerns about Mitel’s ability to execute on its on-premise-to-cloud strategy as a publicly-traded company
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- ONE DAY MEGA EVENT where you will get training on Sales & Marketing, Negotiating, Personal Development, Business, Money, Motivation, and so much more!
- Amazon expected to hire 600 employees, while construction is predicted to involve some 2,000 workers.
- But some question whether market can absorb flood of new units
CANADA - WORLD
Ottawa’s hot economy continues to add jobs month after month, leading to the region’s tightest labour market in a generation.
The speech set out a road map for the Tory government, pledging to cut taxes, provide long-term funding for the health-care system and slash government waste.
Coffee chain also plans to trial two more changes: a kids menu and a loyalty program.