3Dshowing has amassed 1M virtual tours on its packages over the last 12 months, but says the idea of VR real estate tours has yet to find mainstream appeal.
Colliers says limited supply has some large industrial space users looking at abandoned big box retail locations.
Technology developed by local wireless firm will be in nearly stores across the U.S.
On Feb. 11, the Ottawa Senators Foundation will host the Ferguslea Properties Senators Soirée at the Hilton Lac Leamy.
- Three Ottawa locations will continue to be operated and managed by company founders.
- SPONSOREDConflict, whether at home or at work, can be a huge barrier to getting things done. When heads butt and tempers flare, it can bring even the best…
- The country’s largest pot producer plans to get even bigger with a record-setting bought deal financing round.
A local startup is helping the federal government take its first steps into the blockchain with a pilot program to publish open data on grants and other financial contributions.
At a time when so much is at stake, it’s important to have the right team standing with you ready to fight for your interests.
- The Cannexus National Career Development Conference will bring 1,000 career development professionals together to explore the skills and strategies required by the workforce of tomorrow.
- Auctioning a prime commercial property located on Bank Street just near Walkley Road.
- The 30-year-old firm has a team of 75 in Ottawa developing software to stop would-be fraudsters before they get started.
CANADA - WORLD
Who’s responsible for compensating an injured person for their lost income and personal care needs?
Ottawa's Jason Flick said Amazon picking Ottawa for its HQ2 would have been "a double-edged sword" for the region.
Rogers releases Q4 results, NAFTA negotiations expected to get nasty and Syncrude goes to court.