Ember Hair Retreat opened late last year in the same Hintonburg location as the entrepreneurial couple’s previous venture, Yen’s Bridal
Aetonix Systems, which develops a platform that connects health-care professionals to patients and their families, is one of seven companies joining CTA Boston’s fall 2018 cohort
Overall vacancy rate in the core stood at about eight per cent in the second quarter of 2018, down from more than 11 per cent a year earlier
Most entrepreneurs have a story of how they came to be their own boss, and it’s usually filled with twists, turns, upsets and – eventually – victories.
- Linton says he has lined up an option to acquire a 'humongous' greenhouse in California as part of a broader strategy to enter the U.S. market quickly
- An Ottawa insurance firm with roots that stretch back more than four decades has been acquired by a U.S.-based global brokerage
- SPONSOREDHydro Ottawa is giving its commercial customers a full picture of how their property is consuming power and offering solutions to help reduce their…
CEO Tobi Lütke says the e-commerce giant will draw the line at items that cause harm
This Summer’s 9th annual tournament, presented by Diamond Level Sponsor, GAL Power, was hosted July 10th at the renowned ClubLink Eagle Creek Golf Club in scenic Dunrobin, Ontario.
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- Entrepreneurs and city hall are teaming up to build a stronger business case for the music industry
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
CANADA - WORLD
The deal follows the end of a deal between Rogers and Vice earlier this year
The coffee shop company says it has more than 130 locations across Ontario that it plans to leverage to enter the cannabis space
The federal government will seek input from producers, users and the public as it considers imposing "safeguards" on the import of several steel products