Satellite technology firm Telesat and water treatment and remediation company BluMetric will bring new tech to market alongside two Israeli counterparts through the Canada-Israel Industrial Research…
New guidelines will reduce the risk of streets in parts of Ottawa turning into 'walled canyons.'
A talented workforce, relatively high household income and a strong sense of community are among the reasons several Ottawa entrepreneurs say they chose Orléans as the location to launch and expand…
- The Smiths Falls-based firm is looking formicro-growers, retailers, hemp producers and operators of lab-testing facilities who plan to seek the…
- Facility will feature three museum galleries, spaces for theatre performances, education and community gathering and a healing room for Indigenous…
- SPONSOREDFor decades, it was widely assumed by most organizations that the process of onboarding new, younger hires largely involved a one-way transfer of…
With a device inside structures such as bridges and buildings themselves, contractors and other stakeholders can check the concrete’s stress levels, temperature, humidity and more in real time…
Fast and reliable internet service is essential to most companies. With such high stakes, selecting the best internet service provider for a business is a big decision.
- Facility is designed to accommodate up to 1,000 employees between two shifts.
- After hiring 40 new employees and raising $3.5 million to develop a new product, Intouch Insight's CEO says the company is ready to cash in on its…
CANADA - WORLD
As society’s perception of mental health continues to evolve, it’s important for employers to keep pace.
Many smartphone users are already used to having their devices unlocked with facial recognition and no longer think twice about it.
Intensified NAFTA negotiations, new trade data and the kick-off to bank earnings season are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.