Here are the businesses with a local presence that won a government contract, standing offer or supply arrangement between Nov 13-19.
Motion runs counter to Mayor Jim Watson’s pledge to cap increases to 2%
“There has never been a better time to be a Faculty of Engineering student at uOttawa and it will only get better.”
- Mayor wants to build on momentum generated as part of Canada 150 celebrations.
- Here’s a roundup of local businesspeople accepting new positions as well as the companies and individuals receiving industry accolades.
- SPONSOREDOttawa Tourism leads the charge on new wayfinding initiative
Planning, preparation and execution minimize inconvenience to customers
The company is developing a bionic-eye system to restore vision in people with retinal degenerative diseases.
- Join Mayor Jim Watson at this high-profile breakfast series, where issues vital to Ottawa's prosperity and quality of life are presented.
- Featuring a networking period with coffee, plated breakfast service and a keynote presentation from a high-caliber speaker.
- Local cybersecurity firm sells majority stake to U.S. private equity firm
CANADA - WORLD
Creating functional, healthy workplaces is prime objective
"We are disappointed with our third quarter results, which came in below anticipated sales and profitability," CEO said.
Cybersecurity is always a race between offence and defence but new tools are giving companies that employ them a leg up on those trying to steal their data.