Bill would reduce procurement opportunities for some U.S. states.
The news came after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spent his third morning in India meeting six of the country's most influential business tycoons, making deals that he says will create more than 5,…
- Under the deal, Fancy Boys will be dissolved and founder Martin Gomez will move to McMillan to oversee its digital user experience team.
- SPONSOREDFollowing sudden closure of Everest College, Ottawa leasing and property manager got creative to attract and retain tenants
- A roundup of local firms landing government work.
Former CEO Roger Woeller announced departure plans last year after helping to turn around water and wastewater treatment technology firm.
There are simple ways to start saving money and energy inside your home.
- Fintech firm has processed $25M worth of transactions in the past year
- Ottawa Tourism forgoes Peace Tower for local entrepreneurs, artists in new videos
CANADA - WORLD
Hoping to implement an IP strategy rather than applying for patents ad hoc, Zighra reached out to Stratford Managers
Locally, Glebe businesses received the right to open on statutory holidays in 2016.
Loblaw's bread battle fallout, the start of the big banks' earnings season and Cineplex's ongoing fight against piracy are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.