The National Research Council might have just taken the first step towards eliminating the need for physical archives with a new blockchain-based database developed by an Ottawa firm
A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence.
An aging population means an ever-growing number of area residents are spending time in one of the organization’s facilities.
- Alcohol giant, which also owns Corona and other brands, said this month it would invest in the Ottawa-area pot producer.
- Ottawa's annual inflation rate hit 3.2 per cent in July, up from 2.5 per cent in June
Hydro Ottawa is giving its commercial customers a full picture of how their property is consuming power and offering solutions to help reduce their consumption.
Martello will soon begin trading on the TSX-V under the symbol MTLO
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- Entrepreneurs and city hall are teaming up to build a stronger business case for the music industry
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
CANADA - WORLD
Every year or two, Ottawa residents are treated to a feat of modern engineering as construction crews replace an aging bridge spanning the Queensway over the course of a single weekend.
Restaurants are the latest link of the food chain taking notice that more consumers are turning to alternative protein because of high meat prices, as well as environmental, humanitarian and health…
The start of bank earnings season, new trade figures and an update on the number of employment insurance recipients are among the stories expected to be making headlines in the coming days.