November 01, 2014
- Place : CaseWare Office (St Laurent Shopping Center)
- Time : 08:00
- Contact : www.OttawaPMA.Org.
- Details : ProductCamp Ottawa (PCO) is a free, user-driven, collaborative "unconference" for Product Managers, Marketers, and related professions. This annual event is organised by the Ottawa Product Management Association (OPMA) and represents a great opportunity to network with like minded people, learn and have fun. More than that It provides a much needed platform for you to share your views and lead the discussion on issues facing our Product Management community. The day includes keynote speakers, interactive workshops, networking, door prizes, food, coffee, and free parking. Space is limited, register today to save your spot!
- Register now!
November 08, 2014
- Place : Canadian Museum of History
- Time : 08:30
- Contact : email@example.com
- Details : UXCamp Ottawa is a locally-grown, volunteer-driven event created for people who want to learn and share their expertise about user experience, and how our profession contributes to making things work better for everyone.
- UXCamp Ottawa Website
There are no upcoming Events