March 06, 2015
TASTE! - The Arthritis Society's Tasting Event
- Place : Sala San Marco Banquet & Conference Center
- Time : 18:30
- Contact : Jason Hussak
- Details : Join us at Sala San Marco on Friday, March 6th at 6:30pm, as The Arthritis Society hosts TASTE! (formerly known as More Than Just Desserts). As part of Childhood Arthritis Month, we'll be raising money to support research and local programs, all while enjoying one of the most fun social nights of the year. If you haven't joined us in the past, this night consists of food and beverage sampling from local restaurants, caterers, breweries, wineries, and beverage distributors. We also have great entertainment from the always-popular Dueling Pianos (Dave Kalil, Tyler Kealey, Todd Huckabone), along with live and silent auctions and contests through the evening. Tickets are limited, and will sell out in advance. Tickets start at $60, and tables of 8 are available. To purchase yours, visit www.ottawataste.ca, and for more information, please contact Jason at 613-723-1083 x1514.
- Get Your Tickets Here !
March 27, 2015
Charity Wine Auction
- Place : Jean Pigott Place - Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West
- Time : 18:00
- Contact : email@example.com
- Details : Ottawa's only wine auction will be conducted by Stephen Ranger, one of Canada’s leading auctioneers. Registration and wine and cheese will be held at 6:00 p.m. and then have your bidding number ready at 6:30 p.m. All the wines are appraised by Rob Jull of Vinifera Wine Services. Wine buyers pay only the hammer price. There are no additional taxes (HST), fees or commissions. The $25 ticket price will be credited towards the purchase of wines at the auction. Check frequently our website at www.musicandbeyond.ca for updates on the event. Online bidding starts on March 9th at 1:00 p.m. Proceeds to support Music and Beyond Festival 2015.
- Music and Beyond Wine Auction
There are no upcoming Events