February 21, 2013
National Capital India Forum
- Place : University of Ottawa - Desmarais Building (55 Laurier Ave. E.)
- Time : 11:30
- Details :
The Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa and the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University in collaboration with Sponsoring Organizations present the 2013 National Capital India Forum on Feb. 21, 2013.
This half-day event involving senior business and government leaders from Canada and India is designed to help prepare Canadian companies to engage in this dynamic and globally strategic market.
Topics of the conference will include:
- Why you can’t afford to ignore India
- The state of Indo-Canadian commercial relations and the significance of the proposed Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement
- The need for adapting your business plan and approach to India from the perspective of the 4 P’s - product, price, place and promotion
- Two Canadian success stories in India and lessons learned
- Who can help Canadian firms succeed in the Indian market
Regular price: $100 +HST
Student price: $40 +HST
Register early. Seats are limited. Registration deadline: Feb. 18, 2013
For more information contact:
(613) 562-5800 ext 1456
- 2013 National Capital India Forum
Exploriem Bootstrap Awards
- Place : Ottawa Convention Centre, Trillium Ballroom, 55 Colonel By Dr.
- Time : 09:30
- Details :
The Bootstrap Awards and Adawe Trade Show is a prestigious annual event hosted by Exploriem Entrepreneur Network.
The awards honour entrepreneur and intrapreneurs from the cities of Ottawa and Gatineau, as well as eastern Ontario and western Quebec. The Bootstrap Awards celebrate enterprises that are self-capitalized. Venture Capital funded startups get a lot of attention, while hard-working entrepreneurs that start with virtually nothing are mostly under the radar. Our focus is on startups seven years of age or less, who have received not more then $650,000 in outside funding, excluding debt.
Adawe trade show: 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Buffet lunch and awards: 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To register, click here.
- February 22, 2013 - Ottawa DrupalCamp
- February 25, 2013 - The Toxic Workplace
- February 27, 2013 - Kanata Chamber of Commerce Academy
- February 28, 2013 - Renfrew and Area Chamber of Commerce AGM
- February 28, 2013 - Kanata Chamber of Commerce: Business After Hours
- March 13, 2013 - How to do business with government (city/provincial/federal)
- March 14, 2013 - BPW Ottawa monthly meeting
- March 21, 2013 - Lunch N Learn - Master Entrepreneur Workshop
- March 21, 2013 - Thirsty Thursday
- March 21, 2013 - The Rules of Remediation for Ottawa Grow Ops