May 22, 2014
Canadian Club of Ottawa: Bernie Ashe
- Place : Chateau Laurier
- Time : 12:00
- Details :
Mr. Ashe was appointed CEO of the Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group in January 2013. He oversees all facets of OSEG’s business operations, including sports franchises, the entertainment business and Lansdowne Park operations.
He also works closely with the City of Ottawa to ensure the Lansdowne Partnership Plan is implemented as approved by City Council, and the new Lansdowne stands as a model of modern-day innovation in an urban form.
Prior to joining OSEG, Mr. Ashe served as CEO of KOTT Group, a privately held company in the supply and installation of lumber and related products in the homebuilding industry.
Before his work with KOTT, he served as President and CEO of AiT, now 3M-AiT Ltd, a TSX-listed company providing solutions for traveler identity and border control. He was also the executive vice-president and chief operating officer of the Ottawa Senators from 1991–97.
A trustee and former chairman of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Mr. Ashe also serves on the board of the Ottawa Convention Centre and has served as a board member for the Canadian Advanced Technology Association.
- More information
- June 3, 2014 - Canadian Equity Crowdfunding Conference
- June 4, 2014 - BOMA annual BBQ
- June 5, 2014 - Eggs n' Icons: Mark Monahan
- June 6, 2014 - AccelerateOTT 2014
- June 11, 2014 - Plaza of Honour: Tartan Homes founder Wes Nicol
- June 19, 2014 - Forty Under 40 gala
- June 24, 2014 - RedBlacks Luncheon
- June 26, 2014 - Mayor's Breakfast: Tim Hortons CEO Marc Ciara
- August 17, 2014 - Big Wild Challenge
- August 20, 2014 - A Model For Urban Innovation - Learning From Israel's Renewable Energy Sun Valley