June 05, 2014
Eggs n' Icons: Mark Monahan
- Place : Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
- Time : 07:00
- Details :
Guest Speaker:Mark Monahan, Executive Director, Bluesfest
Recently crowned Tourism Leader of the Year at the Ottawa Tourism Awards, Mark Monahan has turned Bluesfest from a $16,000 fundraiser started in 1994 to one of the largest music festivals in the country with a $12 million budget.
Ottawa's Bluesfest is about to enter its eighteenth season and continues to function as a charitable organization with the aim of bringing a quality festival to the community. While the location has changed and the list of performers has grown to include artists of many genres, the concept is consistent.
Join Mark for a plated breakfast and hear all about the business of music.
- Registration information
- June 6, 2014 - AccelerateOTT 2014
- June 11, 2014 - Plaza of Honour: Tartan Homes founder Wes Nicol
- June 19, 2014 - Forty Under 40 gala
- June 24, 2014 - RedBlacks Luncheon
- June 26, 2014 - Mayor's Breakfast: Tim Hortons CEO Marc Ciara
- August 17, 2014 - Big Wild Challenge
- August 20, 2014 - A Model For Urban Innovation - Learning From Israel's Renewable Energy Sun Valley
- August 26, 2014 - OBJ / Ottawa Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament
- September 9, 2014 - Free Youth Small Business Program
- October 8, 2014 - In-TAC Career Expo 2014