Updated at 15:36 - The following contains information on federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements recently awarded to local firms.
Chris Burton, April 16, 2014, 15:04
- April 02, 2014 - OSEG goes on hiring spree ahead of season openers
- April 02, 2014 - California company acquires Delcan
- April 01, 2014 - Ottawa’s Victoire Boutique exports its brand of Canadian fashion to Toronto
- April 01, 2014 - Who's getting sued?
- April 01, 2014 - New general manager checks in to the Westin
- April 01, 2014 - Pop hits replace rock on 106.9 FM as The Bear becomes JUMP!
- March 31, 2014 - Provincial government promises $2.64M to local festivals
- March 28, 2014 - Federal contracts: PCL, Evripos, Oracle land government work
- March 28, 2014 - RedBlacks delve into the past for name of new mascot
- March 27, 2014 - Local tech mentorship program TechU.me nets $75K sponsorship from IBM
- March 27, 2014 - Who’s doing deals in Ottawa?
- March 27, 2014 - Council briefs: Viner residence plan turned down
- March 26, 2014 - People on the move / Hats off
- March 26, 2014 - Manpower predicts weak hiring outlook for Ottawa in Q2
- March 25, 2014 - Bearskin grounds flights that connect Ottawa to northern Ontario
- March 25, 2014 - Evripos janitorial workers threaten to strike as negotiations loom
- March 25, 2014 - BIA bringing free Wi-Fi to Wellington Street
- March 24, 2014 - Sparks Street BIA plans $500K beautification project
- March 24, 2014 - Watson files papers for mayoral re-election bid
- March 21, 2014 - U of O students to boost social benefit of business at conference this weekend
- March 21, 2014 - Federal contracts: TELUS, R.E. Gilmore land government work
- March 21, 2014 - Marriott proposes 116-suite hotel in Kanata
- March 20, 2014 - Older skiers causing demographic snowball for ski resorts
- March 20, 2014 - Pot grower Tweed finalizes $30M takeover deal, moves closer to going public
- March 20, 2014 - Number of EI recipients falls in January in Ottawa-Gatineau: StatsCan
- March 19, 2014 - U.S. Embassy plans startup weekend for Canadian entrepreneurs
- March 18, 2014 - Who’s doing deals in Ottawa?
- March 18, 2014 - Who's getting sued?
- March 17, 2014 - Feds take first step in GCC refit by giving out $6M in contracts
- March 17, 2014 - Sprott students take home top prize in international business competition