Updated at 08:30 - You won’t find overbearing heat and sand in Ottawa’s food deserts, but fresh, healthy food options are definitely scarce,...
Jayme, January 14, 2017, 08:57
- December 21, 2016 - Who’s winning federal contracts in Ottawa and Gatineau?
- December 20, 2016 - Employment insurance claims fall in Ottawa and Gatineau
- December 20, 2016 - Record number of convention delegates scheduled to visit Ottawa in 2017
- December 19, 2016 - People on the Move: Bruce Lazenby joins Solacom’s board of directors
- December 16, 2016 - Construction of $30M La Cite ‘hub’ to start in February
- December 16, 2016 - City site west of Bronson selected for new Ottawa central library
- December 15, 2016 - Who’s winning government contracts in Ottawa and Gatineau?
- December 15, 2016 - Council passes budget with concerns over policing and transit
- December 14, 2016 - Phoenix pay system plays role in United Way workplace campaign donation shortfall
- December 14, 2016 - Ottawa-area pot firm Canopy Growth gains ‘clarity’ from marijuana legalization report
- December 14, 2016 - Watson: Turn one-off Ottawa 2017 events into recurring festivities
- December 13, 2016 - Ottawa defence consultant BMT wins multiyear DND training contract
- December 12, 2016 - Gatineau bus drivers vote for strike mandate
- December 12, 2016 - Airbnb hits legal snag in Ontario following Ottawa condo court case
- December 12, 2016 - Who’s on the move in Ottawa's business community?
- December 12, 2016 - Union representing federal public servants reaches tentative agreement
- December 09, 2016 - World of Mocha? Second Cup leases prominent West Wellington retail space
- December 09, 2016 - Quebec First Nation lays claim to downtown Ottawa, including LeBreton Flats development land
- December 08, 2016 - Elections Canada looking to buy 85,000 ballot boxes, other supplies
- December 08, 2016 - Ottawa marijuana investment firm CannaRoyalty makes public debut
- December 08, 2016 - Federal contracts: Black & McDonald to replace heating system at Tunney’s buildings
- December 07, 2016 - Cirque du Soleil coming to Zibi in 2017, positioning property as major events space
- December 06, 2016 - Free Form Fitness owner sells Ottawa firm to flex entrepreneurial muscle
- December 06, 2016 - Ottawa 2017 comes with $3.5M in additional city costs
- December 06, 2016 - Ottawa social enterprise incubator Impact Hub readies expansion
- December 05, 2016 - Tartan Homes founder Wes Nicol ‘left his mark’ as champion of Ottawa entrepreneurship
- December 05, 2016 - Hats off: uOttawa prof honoured for bridging industry-research gap
- December 02, 2016 - Hospital, politicians pick Carling Building site for new Civic campus in Ottawa
- December 02, 2016 - Swelling federal payroll in Ottawa-Gatineau pushes employment to record high
- December 01, 2016 - Canopy to buy fellow Canadian pot producer Mettrum in $430M all-stock deal