Updated at 13:56 - City council has given the green light to a $30-million plan to construct a hub for Ottawa’s entrepreneurs at the Bayview Yards...
Jayme, December 11, 2013, 10:25
- November 27, 2013 - City aims to open innovation complex by 2016
- November 27, 2013 - Glebe BIA brings in new executive director
- November 27, 2013 - City council approves budget, master plans
- November 27, 2013 - People on the move / Hats off
- November 26, 2013 - Invest Ottawa heads to Europe in the hopes of cashing in on CETA
- November 26, 2013 - 84 jobs cut at McKesson’s Ottawa facility
- November 26, 2013 - Entrepreneur bets on market for private sports complex in Greely
- November 25, 2013 - Senators worth more as average NHL team values increase: Forbes
- November 25, 2013 - Museum of Civilization signs $1M sponsorship deal
- November 25, 2013 - Eye on the Hill: Feds celebrate Startup Canada Day on the Hill
- November 25, 2013 - Popular room-sharing website draws Ottawa hoteliers’ concerns
- November 22, 2013 - Local company hopes to ice hockey teams’ goalie problems
- November 22, 2013 - Who's doing deals in Ottawa?
- November 22, 2013 - Local companies celebrated at the Best Ottawa Business Awards
- November 21, 2013 - Local entrepreneurs eye exposure at TechLinks
- November 21, 2013 - Number of EI beneficiaries fall in September
- November 21, 2013 - Genivar-city bridge dispute yields lessons for engineering firms
- November 20, 2013 - Morguard's National Hotel to close at the end of December
- November 20, 2013 - Federal government satellite systems contract to last up to four years
- November 20, 2013 - How Paul Loucks pivoted from Halogen’s ‘low point’ to this year’s IPO
- November 19, 2013 - Who's getting sued?
- November 19, 2013 - Telfer launches new MBA program in France
- November 18, 2013 - New flights to connect Ottawa with Ireland, Yukon and N.W.T.
- November 18, 2013 - Eye on the Hill: Government seeks bids for army vehicle technology
- November 15, 2013 - Expect bigger economic growth in the capital in 2014: TD economist
- November 15, 2013 - Carleton business school gets $300k from CGA
- November 14, 2013 - Local business executives say it’s time to kickstart capital’s economy
- November 14, 2013 - Average consumer debt in Ottawa below Canadian average: TransUnion
- November 14, 2013 - Council briefs: Latest Arts Court proposal approved
- November 12, 2013 - Film studio project still alive even as city proposes funding cut