09:18 - Ottawa housing starts pushed higher on a year-over-year basis in November even though seasonally-adjusted data pointed towards a...
Barry McKay, December 09, 2013, 10:22
- November 07, 2013 - BOBs shine spotlight on Ottawa’s economic stars
- November 06, 2013 - New airport hotel adds to visitors' lodging options
- November 05, 2013 - Ottawa Tourism optimistic short list of 2017 sporting events will grow
- November 05, 2013 - New mayor in Gatineau signals changes to tourism investment plan
- November 05, 2013 - Mayor willing to consider airport rail link
- November 04, 2013 - New Chateau Laurier owners forecast few changes for iconic hotel
- November 04, 2013 - Eye on the Hill: Feds ratify international investment dispute framework
- November 04, 2013 - Who's doing deals in Ottawa?
- November 01, 2013 - American Airlines cancels Ottawa to Chicago flights
- November 01, 2013 - Local MPP pushes to depoliticize minimum wage decision making
- October 31, 2013 - People on the Move / Hats off
- October 31, 2013 - Ottawa manufacturing sector on the rebound, businesses say
- October 30, 2013 - Chateau Cartier hotel relaunches under Hilton DoubleTree name
- October 29, 2013 - Who's doing deals in Ottawa?
- October 28, 2013 - Digital media company promises spooky surprises at Soshalloween
- October 28, 2013 - High tech mentorship program looks for more money to aid expansion
- October 28, 2013 - Eye on the Hill: Top bureaucrats shuffled
- October 28, 2013 - Clothing firm makes name in domain dispute
- October 25, 2013 - Local business prof unlocks leadership on new TV show
- October 25, 2013 - EI recipients down in Ottawa, Gatineau for August
- October 24, 2013 - Innovation complex key for attracting cash to Ottawa, VC investor says
- October 24, 2013 - Heritage Funeral Home seeks approval to construct building in Orleans
- October 24, 2013 - Ottawa Tourism presents awards for excellence in customer service
- October 24, 2013 - Who's getting sued?
- October 23, 2013 - City proposes 1.96% tax hike in draft budget
- October 23, 2013 - UPDATE: Board wants former BlackBerry land to become elementary school
- October 23, 2013 - Somos acquires North Bay firm
- October 22, 2013 - Ottawa spared from Lockheed Martin layoffs
- October 21, 2013 - Airport Authority president disappointed in city transit plan
- October 21, 2013 - NAV Canada records revenue increase in 2013 as air travel declines