The Ottawa homebuilder plans a 27-storey, 199-unit tower at 96 Nepean St. with 161 underground parking spaces.
There will be two townhouse units just next to the tower as well, FoTenn Consultants stated in planning documents filed with the city.
Claridge is requesting the site be zoned to allow an 83-metre-tall building and to reduce property setbacks at the front, rear and side.
The site, which is between Metcalfe and O'Connor streets, is just across the road from a proposed 27-storey tower development area at 91 Nepean Street and 71 Gloucester Street.
Claridge's Tribeca tower will rise to the east of the development site, at Metcalfe and Nepean streets. The two 27-storey towers are expected to be finished by 2013.
Participating firms in the development at 96 Nepean St. include:
- Annis O'Sullivan, Vollebekk Ltd. (topographical surveyor)
- Dan S. Hanganu Architects (architect)
- Goodeve Manhire Inc. Structural Engineers
- James B. Lennox and Associates Inc. (landscape architect)
- Novatech Engineering Consultants Ltd. (civil engineer)
- Quandrant Engineering Ltd. (mechanical and electrical)