Commercial plaza consisting of three single-storey retail buildings, including two drive-throughs, planned.
The company installed a sanitation system at a mobile home park near Kemptville after residents were handed eviction notices when the park’s owner failed to comply with sewage treatment regulations.
Spartan Bioscience, 3V Mechanical and Asokan Business Interiors are among the local offices that landed a government contract, standing offer or supply arrangement between July 24 and 30.
- Canada would host 10 of the 80 World Cup matches under the proposed bid
- After some two years of construction, work on a new $130 million visitor centre at Ottawa’s most iconic tourist attraction is entering one of its…
- New products to be added ahead of Aug. 19 grand opening
Software firm raises $40M in latest financing round in growing enterprise’s drive to become a ‘truly global company’
ChangeJar’s app that lets customers pay with ‘digital’ coins gaining traction with merchants
Attracting corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians, and community leaders, this is an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues, meet new prospects, or just enjoy a day…
Come celebrate Canada’s 150th at the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, featuring opportunities to network with 1,000 CPAs from across Canada.
- Kanata firm recently landed $5.5 million in funding.
- Here's why this growth cycle is different from those in the past
CANADA - WORLD
Buildings are responsible for about one-third of the energy use in the country.
With CIBC ranking low among Canada's big banks in terms of digital offerings, analyst says the deal could spur some needed investment.
Ontario's third-largest grocery chain said it "will spare no effort" to manage higher labour costs.