Aimers, who's a partner in Pomeroy House, Fraser Cafe and the Rowan Gastropub and sold The Works burger chain eight years ago for $10 million, is looking to scale back as he looks towards retirement.
Clean-tech firm turns forest residues into renewable fuels.
Clean-tech firm reports revenues of $3.2 million for three-month period ending Feb. 28, 2018.
The market for IoT devices and applications for improved patient care and general health and wellness is growing faster than ever before, thanks in large part to the needs of an aging population.
- The park’s roads remain closed to motorists, with the anticipated reopening date of May 4 postponed.
- Tweed Collective’s website asks for interested parties to submit their do-good pitches in – you guessed it – 420 characters or fewer.
- SPONSOREDOne local landlord has found a key element that younger tenants are increasingly looking for in a rental property: Energy efficiency.
It’s an unfortunate scenario in business: An entrepreneur or company founder receiving less money than they deserve because they realized too late that they were woefully unprepared to sell.
University received $974K grant to identify areas where autonomous vehicles are vulnerable to threats.
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 9th annual national event, taking place in Ottawa, Ontario from April 24th to 27th, 2018.
- Come enjoy a fruitful evening of connecting with great fellow women entrepreneurs in a warm, dynamic atmosphere.
- Petten was a founding member of Kanata’s L-Spark SaaS accelerator and served as its director of marketing for the past four years.
CANADA - WORLD
Local open-source web development firm is tasked with building a new web presence for Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
Locally in Ottawa, the annualized inflation rate rose to 2.5 per cent in March, up from 2.2 per cent in February.
Pipeline politics, Tim's financial results and an appearance by the Bank of Canada governor before the House of Commons finance committee are among the events expected to make headlines in the days…