Minto says the average rent of the properties in the new entity would be the highest among all public multi-residential rental REITs focused on the Canadian market.
Proposed one-million-square-foot facility at Boundary Road and Highway 417 would be the largest warehouse in the National Capital Region
'The size of the projects has gone up tenfold, if not more.'
When Karin Hinzer first began research into renewable energy more than 10 years ago, she was convinced the technology wasn’t going to be that useful.
- Group is currently focused on five main city-building priorities, with the redevelopment of LeBreton Flats chief among them.
- SPONSOREDAs society’s perception of mental health continues to evolve, it’s important for employers to keep pace.
- The Smiths Falls-based firm is looking formicro-growers, retailers, hemp producers and operators of lab-testing facilities who plan to seek the…
After just four years in the business, the team of 12 full-time staff has expanded to six cities and assembled a crew of roughly 400 people that has cleaned more than 13,000 homes.
A talented workforce, relatively high household income and a strong sense of community are among the reasons several Ottawa entrepreneurs say they chose Orléans as the location to launch and expand…
- Join us on May 31 for this extended BB9 as we hear incredible stories from the front lines of the skills revolution.
- Come to Realtopia, hosted by Bruce M. Firestone for a day of learning and networking on real estate investment.
- Facility is designed to accommodate up to 1,000 employees between two shifts.
- After hiring 40 new employees and raising $3.5 million to develop a new product, Intouch Insight's CEO says the company is ready to cash in on its…
CANADA - WORLD
Fast and reliable internet service is essential to most companies. With such high stakes, selecting the best internet service provider for a business is a big decision.
Move means that two of the world's most well-known exchanges will be led by women.
Biggest spender was Destination Canada, which expensed some $9.2M over slightly more than two years for promoting tourism in Canada to Facebook users