Research from Carleton University might help make new buildings more energy efficient with the help of some fresh federal funding
Meanwhile, Rideau Transit Group reaffirms Nov. 2 handover date for Confederation line LRT
With travellers seeking ever-increasing amounts of information about would-be destinations online, Ottawa Tourism understood that strengthening its digital presence would be key to building on last…
- Ottawa’s Algonquin College announced a new scholarship this week aimed at plugging a talent gap in the skilled trades industry
- While the initial licence is secured, reports say plans to develop a 200,000-sq-ft facility have stalled
- SPONSOREDHydro Ottawa is giving its commercial customers a full picture of how their property is consuming power and offering solutions to help reduce their…
Quarterhill’s revenues continued to climb a week after the Ottawa-based firm got some good news about a big patent win
This Summer’s 9th annual tournament, presented by Diamond Level Sponsor, GAL Power, was hosted July 10th at the renowned ClubLink Eagle Creek Golf Club in scenic Dunrobin, Ontario.
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
- After an ill-fated decision to branch out into original game development, Fuel will once again focus on the advertising work that first set it apart.
CANADA - WORLD
The province says a 'tightly regulated' private retail model will start operation by April 1, 2019
If Westboro is the best neighbourhood in Ottawa, then 1451 Wellington is its crown jewel – and construction on the boutique condo is closer than ever to breaking ground.
Ed Clark will resign his post at the Crown corporation on Aug. 30