Birch Bark Coffee is purchasing and installing a water purifier in an Indigenous community for every 40 bags of coffee it sells.
The Ottawa company is nearly 30 years old and has some 100 employees in Kanata and the U.K.
Omnibus bill would also cancel the White Pines wind farm in Prince Edward County – a move the company behind the project says could cost Ontario residents more than $100 million.
For a minority of people who suffer serious, life-altering injuries while participating in high-risk activities, the wording of waivers can have huge, lifelong implications.
- A roundup of the largest federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with an office in Ottawa-Gatineau.
- SPONSOREDDespite being among the oldest golf courses in Canada, The Royal Ottawa Golf Club stands as a testament to the modern mindset.
Zhang, who previously worked at Mitel and BluMetric, is replacing Julia Flynn, who is stepping down from the post at the end of the month.
Firms see opportunities in the coming wave of upgrades in data centres and other networks to 5G services.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- ONE DAY MEGA EVENT where you will get training on Sales & Marketing, Negotiating, Personal Development, Business, Money, Motivation, and so much more!
- Local organizations are seeking a new home for the internet in Ottawa
- Amazon expected to hire 600 employees, while construction is predicted to involve some 2,000 workers.
CANADA - WORLD
Rogers earnings, fresh inflation figures and a vote on a massive cannabis merger are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Ottawa’s hot economy continues to add jobs month after month, leading to the region’s tightest labour market in a generation.
The speech set out a road map for the Tory government, pledging to cut taxes, provide long-term funding for the health-care system and slash government waste.