A local startup is helping the federal government take its first steps into the blockchain with a pilot program to publish open data on grants and other financial contributions.
Many of the Glebe's finest eateries came together for dinner on Thursday night, giving attendees a taste of why the Ottawa neighbourhood's food scene is so in-demand.
A wrong move around a downed power line or other equipment can lead to serious injuries and in some cases even turn deadly.
The country’s largest pot producer plans to get even bigger with a record-setting bought deal financing round.
- Three Ottawa locations will continue to be operated and managed by company founders.
- Gusto’s new studio provides another option for producers in Ottawa, but some industry insiders say it could be a while before the city gets a…
- SPONSOREDConflict, whether at home or at work, can be a huge barrier to getting things done. When heads butt and tempers flare, it can bring even the best…
The benefit of pulling together a region-wide bid outweighs the disappointment, say those who sought to woo the Seattle-based tech giant.
CEO Michael Tremblay's goals are to create more “sustainable,” high-value jobs in Canada’s capital and build greater global awareness that Ottawa is “the best place to live and work.”
- The Cannexus National Career Development Conference will bring 1,000 career development professionals together to explore the skills and strategies required by the workforce of tomorrow.
- Auctioning a prime commercial property located on Bank Street just near Walkley Road.
- The 30-year-old firm has a team of 75 in Ottawa developing software to stop would-be fraudsters before they get started.
CANADA - WORLD
Creating functional, healthy workplaces is prime objective
Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson and his bid partner Gatineau Mayor Maxime Pedneaud-Jobin congratulated Toronto in a statement Thursday, adding that if the GTA were successful in courting Amazon, “there would…
Protests at restaurants across the country will include a Tim Hortons on Ottawa's Montreal Road.