Many smartphone users are already used to having their devices unlocked with facial recognition and no longer think twice about it.
A talented workforce, relatively high household income and a strong sense of community are among the reasons several Ottawa entrepreneurs say they chose Orléans as the location to launch and expand…
Firm sees ‘global opportunity’ in compliance software
- Facility will feature three museum galleries, spaces for theatre performances, education and community gathering and a healing room for Indigenous…
- SPONSOREDFor decades, it was widely assumed by most organizations that the process of onboarding new, younger hires largely involved a one-way transfer of…
- A roundup of the top contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with a local presence between April 23 and 27.
Fast and reliable internet service is essential to most companies. With such high stakes, selecting the best internet service provider for a business is a big decision.
Solink makes software that uses artificial intelligence to analyze security footage at restaurants, retail outlets and banks in an effort to detect fraud and theft.
- Facility is designed to accommodate up to 1,000 employees between two shifts.
- After hiring 40 new employees and raising $3.5 million to develop a new product, Intouch Insight's CEO says the company is ready to cash in on its…
CANADA - WORLD
As society’s perception of mental health continues to evolve, it’s important for employers to keep pace.
Intensified NAFTA negotiations, new trade data and the kick-off to bank earnings season are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Ottawa's average gas price is expected to rise two cents this weekend to around 140.9 cents per litre, according to one analyst's projections