The company confirmed this week it is pulling up stakes from its longtime home in the Kanata North business park and moving to new, larger digs at 770 Palladium Dr.
A local startup has secured a couple of back-to-back deals that will see its public safety applications integrated into the City of Ottawa’s Fire Services and emergency response teams across the world
Two-day street festival takes place this weekend, along Richmond Road between Golden and McRae avenues
Hydro Ottawa is giving its commercial customers a full picture of how their property is consuming power and offering solutions to help reduce their consumption.
- Ottawa's annual inflation rate hit 3.2 per cent in July, up from 2.5 per cent in June
- Linton says he has lined up an option to acquire a 'humongous' greenhouse in California as part of a broader strategy to enter the U.S. market quickly
If Westboro is the best neighbourhood in Ottawa, then 1451 Wellington is its crown jewel – and construction on the boutique condo is closer than ever to breaking ground.
CEO Tobi Lütke says the e-commerce giant will draw the line at items that cause harm
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- Entrepreneurs and city hall are teaming up to build a stronger business case for the music industry
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
CANADA - WORLD
Tesla claims it was left out of a program that allows purchasers of other electric vehicle brands to still get rebates during a transition period.
Every year or two, Ottawa residents are treated to a feat of modern engineering as construction crews replace an aging bridge spanning the Queensway over the course of a single weekend.
The deal follows the end of a deal between Rogers and Vice earlier this year