Displaying 21 - 30 of 5537
- If you think sales is all about being a fast talker, you’d be wrong. Today’s sales techniques are about being an active listener, building relationships and listening to your intuition.
- An Ottawa data classification firm says a new agreement with NATO’s information and communications technology division opens the door to further sales to the military alliance.
- Canada's largest publicly traded marijuana company says it has had a hard time keeping up with demand for high-potency pot as its list of registered medical marijuana patients more than tripled at
- Coming off a strong holiday retail season, Shopify executives were in a cheery mood as they shared details of the company’s fourth-quarter earnings results in a call to investors and media this mor
- The slow-moving plan to redevelop the office complex at Tunney’s Pasture inched forward late last month after the federal government contracted a firm to prepare a “phasing strategy” to guide the p
- The final event in Mayor Jim Watson’s much-touted “hat trick” of marquee Canada 150 spectacles appears close to being a reality.
- A spacious new headquarters in Hintonburg is just one more sign of bigger and better things to come from Ottawa startup Signority in 2017, the firm’s new CEO says.
- The unemployment rate in the National Capital Region hit its lowest level since September 2011 last month, driven in large part by a rapidly expanding federal government, Statistics Canada said Fri
- Investors in Ottawa-based patent licensing firm WiLAN (TSX:WIN) (NASDAQ:WILN) pushed the company’s shares up more than seven per cent on Thursday following a positive earnings “surprise.”
- An Ottawa startup has brought a new approach to public consultation in the city, using artificial intelligence tools to break down how residents feel about proposed developments.