Displaying 31 - 40 of 5537
- Less than a month after communications company Avaya filed for bankruptcy protection, local competitor Mitel has begun targeting its Kanata neighbour’s clients.
- BlackBerry (TSX:BB) is launching a new product this month to allow developers to add secure text, video and voice messaging into apps.
- The Calian Group (TSX:CGY) kicked off what was already guaranteed to be a historic year for the professional services firm with a record $68.7 million in first-quarter revenues, up six per cent ove
- Remember the last time you had to slam on the breaks at a succession of frustratingly ill-timed red lights? By Adam Kveton
- The federal government will get back all of the money it has overpaid civil servants through its problem-plagued payroll system, the deputy minister in charge of overseeing the system vowed Wednesd
- Computer scientists believe that even the strongest data encryption of present-day computers won’t stand a chance against their quantum heirs.
- Ottawa’s population has increased faster than Canada as a whole over the last five years, but rapid growth in Alberta unseated the capital as the country’s fourth-largest metropolitan area, census
- The minister responsible for the federal government's troubled payroll system says she's more concerned about paying employees who haven't received what they're owed than she is about recouping mon
- A 40-minute commute and a quick border hop away from Ottawa lies the small town of Ogdensburg, N.Y.
- Pascal St-Jean, Peter Bernhardt, Shahab Siddiqui and Brad Smith are among the local businesspeople accepting new positions.