Displaying 1 - 10 of 3638
- Nearly seven years after starting construction on one of Canada’s largest new purpose-built rental developments in a generation, an Ottawa developer has finalized the sale of the project’s final tw
- Hintonburger, the popular Hintonburg burger joint with meals named after nearby streets such as The Parkdale and The Armstrong, may soon need to add The Somerset to its menu as today it announced p
- Ottawa-based Kinaxis Inc.
- Ottawa ended 2016 with a $5.4-million surplus even as a growing number of tax-assessment appeals put a major dent in the city’s finances.
- Some 600,000 pounds of lumber, numerous hotel bookings and more than a fair share of hype have gone into preparations for Red Bull Crashed Ice, one of the first marquee events scheduled for what’s
- Bruce Lazenby didn’t waste time making his presence felt on Solacom Technologies’ board of directors.
- Ottawa businesses that operate patios on municipal property could see their summer rental fees slashed by 22 per cent under a plan endorsed by the city’s transportation committee Wednesday.
- Ottawa technology firm Espial reported a strong fourth quarter on Thursday to round out a record revenue-generating year.
- An Ottawa-based renewable energy organization is looking to raise a fresh round of financing so it can expand its number of solar power installations across eastern Ontario.
- Mitel Networks CEO Rich McBee struck an optimistic tone about the Ottawa-based firm’s post-mobile future, despite announcing a loss in the company’s fourth quarter Thursday.