Displaying 11 - 20 of 4208
- An Ottawa startup that says its battery system allows electric cars to be recharged almost as quickly as gas vehicles can be refuelled has landed $1.2 million in federal funding.
- The federal government has awarded a multimillion-dollar contract to a Gatineau contractor to refit two floors of a large office complex for the Department of Employment and Social Development Cana
- Inflation in the nation’s capital accelerated last month, reaching an annualized rate of 1.9 per cent, Statistics Canada reported Friday. That’s up from 1.4 per cent last month.
- If you think Elgin Street just ain’t what it used to be, you’re not imagining things.
- Maplesoft, Randstad and IBM are among the local firms and operations that won federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Jan. 30 and Feb. 5.
- One of Canada’s most prominent cannabis activists opened a retail outlet on Bank Street Wednesday in the latest challenge to the country’s marijuana laws.
- The Orléans Chamber of Commerce recently held its annual Business Excellence Awards. The recipients included Jeremy Ash of C.C.
- If you think you spend a disproportionate amount of time fuming about bumper-to-bumper traffic in Ottawa, it’s not just your imagination. By Adam Kveton
- Cole Miller might be majoring in cognitive science at Carleton University, but the 21-year-old entrepreneur has really been a student of business for most of his life.
- The trip from Ottawa to Manhattan is about to get slightly longer aboard the country’s largest airline.