Displaying 3631 - 3640 of 4721
- Tarek Hassan launched his first enterprise, GongFu Bao, serving traditional Taiwanese steamed buns out of a food cart stationed at a busy downtown intersection near Confederation Park.
- Invest Ottawa looks for assistance in crafting a five-year strategic plan for growing the National Capital Region’s companies.
- Owners of RedBlacks, Fury and 67’s launch charitable arm led by former TD Bank exec Barresi
- Ottawa 2017 Bureau says 49% of surveyed attendees were visitors to Ottawa.
- Expansion into cogeneration creates opportunities for Thermal Energy to generate more revenue from each of its customer sites.
- Head of BlackBerry QNX says autonomous vehicle race is also driving developments in areas like artificial intelligence and neural network computing.
- Ottawa e-commerce giant challenged thousands of existing, later-stage companies to scale up beyond revenues around $1 million to reach levels of $50 million and beyond.
- I think it’s fair to say that Ottawa is not exactly renowned for having a plethora of great companies.
- Ottawa-based Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance among organizations opposing the change.
- Development proposal calls for three highrise buildings of 59, 55 and 50 stories that would feature a mix of office, retail and residential space.