Displaying 3631 - 3640 of 4214
- Ottawa’s top public sector techie will deliver the keynote address this weekend at Drupal North, the first time the annual developers' event has come to the Capital.
- Local software firm decides to share chief executive duties between two tech veterans
- Marijuana investment firm has built up portfolio with a mix of 20 cannabis growers and related companies in recent months.
- Report comes as city councillor demands issues with Hog's Back Swing Bridge be addressed 'once and for all'
- The bank posted third-quarter net income of $1.1 billion, while revenue was steady at $4.1 billion.
- Three months into the fiscal year, the public books are on track to meet the Trudeau government's deficit projection of $28.5 billion, an update on federal finances said Friday.
- Locally, Cominar owns the Vanguard Building at 171 Slater St., three lowrise office buildings at 700, 750 and 770 Palladium Dr. in Kanata and the 184,000-square-foot office building at 400 Cooper St…
- Company is also the developer behind the neighbouring Westboro Connection mixed-used office and residential property on McRae Avenue that’s home to Alterna Savings, IT consultant Pythian and a Farm…
- Plans for St. Charles Market include a collection of horizontal homes and townhomes wrapping around the original church structure.
- Whenever kids are involved, there’s always the potential for things to get messy. Sometimes they break stuff – it’s just part of growing up.