Displaying 41 - 50 of 4721
- A 40-minute commute and a quick border hop away from Ottawa lies the small town of Ogdensburg, N.Y.
- Pascal St-Jean, Peter Bernhardt, Shahab Siddiqui and Brad Smith are among the local businesspeople accepting new positions.
- One of the NHL’s most gifted offensive defencemen, Erik Karlsson is known to hockey aficionados everywhere as the engine that drives the Ottawa Senators’ attack.
- A sold-out crowd of 75 individuals gathered at the University of Ottawa last week for Ottawa’s first Prism Awards to honour businesses and organizations with coaching programs.
- Ottawa’s cat café entrepreneur has her paws on a location. By Adam Kveton
- Much like the store they’re in, the Ottawa Lynx throwback hats on sale at Elgin Sports are a stark reminder of a bygone era.
- With the help of foreign investment, an Ottawa-based entrepreneur is hoping to make his models the faces of Indian advertising by expanding his talent agency to Mumbai.
- Legislation to legalize marijuana may still be weeks away, but investors are now permitted to buy Canopy Growth WEED.
- The week-long celebration of Canadian music that’s scheduled to kick off in Ottawa in late March is expected to pump more than $10 million into the local economy, according to the head of the Juno
- La Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) is offering riders discounts and will not provide service to Winterlude this coming weekend, all because of an ongoing labour dispute.