Displaying 4471 - 4480 of 5525
- As anticipation for legal recreational marijuana reaches new highs, one Ottawa cannabis company doesn’t want consumers – or investors – forgetting about the medical side.
- Recently, the Government of Canada moved to address the current lack of regulation with respect to recreational drones. What are the new rules?
- At least $1.50 has been artificially baked into the price of a loaf of bread during a 16-year-long bread price-fixing conspiracy involving the country's largest bakery wholesalers and grocery…
- Just a few weeks after enraging fans with his musings about possibly moving his NHL team, Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk says he has no plans to relocate the club and remains committed to…
- Ottawa-based Solink wants to turn millions of hours of unwatched security footage captured around the world into actionable data, the firm’s CEO Michael Matta told Techopia Live recently.
- Shopify’s Tobi Lütke and Cody Fauser are contributing to the round, as well as Med-Eng co-founder Richard L’Abbé.
- A 50-year-plus family business is branching out from its corner of Ottawa, as Westboro Flooring & Décor has announced the acquisition of a Kingston firm.
- Long-standing problems with Canada's military procurement system are threatening to undermine the Trudeau government's vaunted defence policy, warns a new report.
- In a white paper released Thursday, OREA said the current sales system creates "suspicion and mistrust" by forcing prospective buyers to "blind bid" because realtors cannot disclose the contents of…
- With a flood of challenges on the horizon, advocacy groups must rethink their strategy by focusing more on co-operation, public engagement and public relations.