Displaying 81 - 90 of 5656
- CGI, Stantec and Tessier Translations are among the local companies awarded contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements by the federal government between Dec. 12-18, 2016. CGI
- Klipfolio has kicked off the new year by landing a $12-million series-B financing round that the Ottawa-based company says will help it hire dozens of new employees.
- Some business owners are pushing back against a proposal to significantly redesign Elgin Street by lowering the speed limit and removing parking, among other measures.
- GaN Systems believes it’s on the verge of becoming a clean-tech industry powerhouse, and Larry Spaziani can barely contain his own energy when talking about it.
- Wellington Street isn't known for its food, sitting near pubs and fast-food joints.
- The Bootstrap Awards are returning in 2017 after a three-year hiatus with a new owner and a new sponsor.
- It's unlikely that any single person will be held accountable for the government's failed employee pay system, a senior federal bureaucrat told a news conference Wednesday.
- Ottawa-based cannabis investment firm CannaRoyalty Corp.
- Union cries foul after reps disciplined
- After hitting a record high in November, the number of people working in the National Capital Region dipped slightly last month as employers shed 500 jobs, Statistics Canada said Friday.