Armed with $750K in pre-seed funding, Neurovine plans to build a personalized solution that can tell concussion patients when they’re pushing their physical or mental exertion too far and offer a…
Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
Scaling a startup is not so different than stabilizing a business from the impacts of COVID-19.
- Proposed bylaw 'would ensure that all businesses are on a level playing field,' Watson says.
- One of the region’s busiest tourist attractions says it’s planning to reopen its doors later this month after being closed since March due to the…
Kanata firm makes hardware and software that caters to viewers who access TV broadcasts via old-school antennas rather than cable or satellite feeds.
Timely pivot during COVID-19 crisis helped pave the way for software firm's continued expansion.
- To help the Canadian SaaS community navigate this new era of business, the SAAS North team is announcing its new virtual conference.
- The Businesswoman of the Year Awards have been rescheduled to September 18, 2020. The WBN looks forward to celebrating with you in the fall.
Feris Build Tech has developed a building envelope system made of lightweight steel and expanded polystyrene foam.
Initiative will provide up to $5,000 of non-repayable funding to Ottawa Valley businesses looking to pivot or adjust their business model during the pandemic.
Calabogie Generating Station was already nearing the end of its operational life span when it suffered extensive damage in 2018 tornado.
- Kanata firm makes hardware and software that caters to viewers who access TV broadcasts via old-school antennas rather than cable or satellite feeds.
- Kevin Bourne shares his experiences in the capital's business community and shares his strategies for building more inclusive organizations
CANADA - WORLD
'People aren't wearing a sports jacket when they're working from home.'
U.S. trade ambassador promises enforcement
But early estimates point to growth of 3% in May.