Ottawa’s main tourism marketing agency will receive millions of dollars in federal funding as part of a campaign to kickstart the beleaguered hospitality industry.
The term “digital transformation” is often discussed in technical terms.
Founders say rise in demand for new software "has been meteoric."
'(If) you lose the summer, you’ve lost your whole year.'
- SPONSOREDOne of the keys to business growth is ensuring a steady supply of customers. What better way to do that than to build more housing close to them?
- Mayor says campaign will target local residents as well as visitors from nearby cities such as Kingston and Montreal.
Rapidly evolving area of law includes contaminated land and brownfield sites, due diligence in complex real estate transactions and environmental liability, among others.
One-third of respondents in recent poll said they previously didn’t think RVing was right for them but would now consider it.
- Join the team at CHEO as they turn the traditional one-day telethon event into a two-week online experience. Donations raised will help purchase the latest equipment and fund life-saving research.
- To help the Canadian SaaS community navigate this new era of business, the SAAS North team is announcing its new virtual conference.
Highway will be expanded from two to four lanes between Arnprior and Renfrew.
One of the province’s oldest land surveying companies announced Tuesday it was merging with a fellow Brockville-based engineering firm in hopes of streamlining its business processes.
New offerings, such as urban rafting experiences out of Britannia Beach, are helping to tap into new markets.
- Proximity to major transportation routes makes location a prime hub for logistics company, project proponents say
- Festival organizers said Monday the popular annual spring celebration is on track to surpass last year’s total sponsorship revenues of $61,000…
CANADA - WORLD
The Bell deal will add 25 data centres at 13 locations in eight cities.
Government is expected to announce today that it will amend the Employment Standards Act, which requires businesses to terminate employees who have been laid off for 13 weeks.
A preview of some of the national stories that will be making headlines in the days ahead.