The best way to reach commercial real estate buyers
BOMA's Commercial Space Directory is the definitive guide to commercial and industrial space in the National Capital Region. Published annually for two decades, the project is a joint initiative of BOMA Ottawa (Building Owners and Managers Association) and Ottawa Business Journal.
The annual directory includes informative feature articles and hundreds of listings of commercial and industrial buildings all conveniently displayed on maps organized by local neighbourhoods.
BOMA's Space Directory is both a glossy printed magazine and a digital edition. Click below to read the latest digital edition.
Digital evolution of BOMA Space Directory
Starting in January 2021, BOMA Space Directory will evolve to include more digital components to better serve readers and advertisers.
- Directory will launch in January 2021
- New online map to illustrate both commercial and industrial listings; map will include filters to search for various types of property
- Online map will be embedded in OBJ website, which receives 100,000+ visitors per month
- Advertisers will receive a bonus 125-word listing on OBJ.ca to acknowledge your support of the directory and provide OBJ readers with an overview of your company
- Year-long campaign to promote digital edition of the magazine via email and social media
- Magazine is specifically targeted to commercial and industrial real estate professionals, including property owners, brokers, tenants and related industries
- 3,500 printed copies distributed to BOMA members and other business leaders throughout Ottawa
- Provides an unparalleled branding opportunity to associate your company with trusted information on commercial leasing in Ottawa
For details, contact email@example.com or call 613.238.1818 ext. 226.