Displaying 1 - 10 of 11680
- Ottawa's Best Networking DOUBLE SHOTGUN Golf Tournament is back!
- Ottawa-based real estate investment trust said Tuesday its funds from operations rose 6.3 per cent compared with the second quarter of 2021 to $18.9 million.
- Kanata-based software firm says demand for its software that helps streamline the medical research process has skyrocketed during the pandemic.
- The awards highlight the innovation, leadership and success of dozens of companies in Ottawa and recognize organizations that are driving economic and community growth.
- The Post Office Cocktail Bar in Smiths Falls, a "labour of love," opened less than a month ago, tucked into the basement of the old post office, circa 1894.
- The big themes coming out of discussions with clients and business leaders all revolve around the desire to create space that is magnetic and gets people excited to come back to the office.
- Marquee attractions and a walkable, relaxed core make Kingston the perfect setting for in-person business events.
- A love of biking that began in childhood in Iran has led Maria Rasouli to a career driven by joy.
- Four women-owned or led companies from Ottawa have been selected to participate in the third cohort of SheBoot, a bootcamp that prepares women entrepreneurs to secure investment.