Displaying 1 - 10 of 10024
- CENX closed a Series D round of financing Tuesday worth $12.5 million, investment the company said will go to accelerating its global market and portfolio expansion.
- Kickstarter is not usually the fundraising tool of choice for most tech companies, but for Powerstick.com and its new product Mosaic, it was a perfect fit.
- Kinaxis saw “impressive growth in many areas” in its 2015 second quarter, its CEO said late Thursday, prompting the Ottawa-based company to raise its guidance for the fiscal year.
- Some business owners are pushing back against a proposal to significantly redesign Elgin Street by lowering the speed limit and removing parking, among other measures.
- In its first earnings report since Paul Loucks stepped down as chief executive last month, Ottawa-based Halogen Software said Thursday the company is pleased with its growth in total and recurring
- Calian Technologies continues to see “momentum and growth” despite “challenging market conditions,” its CEO said Thursday.
- IBM says it will pay $1 billion to acquire medical imaging and software company Merge Healthcare, part of an effort to boost the health care capabilities of Watson, its cognitive computing system b
- Mitel’s second-quarter results were “significantly impacted” by foreign currency fluctuations, the Ottawa-based company’s chief financial officer said Thursday.
- Citing an “unexpected problem” with the rollout of a new product to a carrier in India, Kanata-based wireless technology firm DragonWave said Tuesday its second-quarter earnings will be lower than
- Ottawa-based Ackroo is poised for a very successful second half of 2015, CEO Steve Levely said Friday, and another merger or acquisition is expected before the end of the year.