The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by WarnerMedia last month.
'Canada's rabbi' co-founded Kindness Week in Ottawa and spearheaded many events aimed at promoting tolerance and understanding among people of different faiths.
Retired VP of retail at Colonnade BridgePort to continue raising funds for Royal Ottawa Foundation for Mental Health
Thriving business improvement area cements popularity as a proving ground for entrepreneurs looking to debut new concepts for consumers
Podcast: Sports retailers glide to record sales, ski hills suffering, immigrant entrepreneur pays it forwardExplore the top local business stories of the week.
As expanded testing and COVID-19 vaccination campaigns begin around the world, some aviation experts say the airline industry’s previous patterns…
- Business leader to help Ottawa company grow and expand independent adult lifestyle communities to rest of Canada
Tehama is in the right place at the right time to respond to the radical shift to a remote-first mentality.
Shoebox has carved out a growing niche with its iPad-based audiometer that acts as a substitute for traditional tests conducted at professional hearing clinics.
MetalCraft Marine manufactures fire boats and patrol vessels for customers around the world
Cookie and snack bar maker Leclerc doubles capacity of Eastern Ontario facility
How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- Ottawa sporting retailers work to keep up with demand for ski equipment as public looks to escape to the outdoors
- Founder says the company now known as Omni Conversion Technologies has spent several years refining its system that is supposed to burn garbage and…
CANADA - WORLD
Pandemic is making continuity and high performance more important.
'That's going to be hundreds of dollars of new CPP premiums out of paycheques of middle-income Canadians'
The pandemic has affected wine exports in all international markets.
- SPONSOREDWhen organizers went looking for a city to launch the annual event in 2016, the support from Ottawa’s tourism and tech communities quickly tipped the scales in favour of Canada’s capital.
- How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- Gaelic footballers have festive fun singing Christmas carols for elderly at St. Patrick's Home of OttawaOttawa Gaels club has been distributing care packages to seniors in Ottawa Irish community during pandemic
- Rules requiring masks to be worn indoors and protocols to promote physical distancing will remain in place even as vaccines are rolled out.