Jonathan Atwill-Morin, Kevin Brennan, Sean Cochrane, Ken Jennings, Sarah Lynne Howard, Jordan Latimer, Sandro Ricci and Connor Shea are among this year's recipients.
Researchers will partner with RabbitRun Technologies to make software-defined networks more resistant to cyber attacks, power outages and congested data flows.
The organization behind Lansdowne Live says it will offer small businesses a chance to open short-term storefronts at the 40-acre site starting this fall.
The launch of Alacrity Ottawa by the University of Ottawa and Wesley Clover could be considered the climax of a story years in the making.
- Airport boss Mark Laroche says he’s still awaiting word on when the feds will reopen the terminal to direct flights from U.S. and international…
- Mental health teams of crisis workers are delivering virtual care side-by-side with emergency department physicians and nurses.
- SPONSOREDWith rapid shifts in technologies and labour force demographics, employers and individuals alike must reskill and upskill more often than ever before…
Company that’s aiming to become Canada’s first qualified custodian for cryptocurrency assets sees "huge opportunity" in emerging industry.
Backcountry Wok expects to hit the U.S. market within the next month with direct-to-consumer shipping as it pursues distribution deals with American retailers.
- Practical advice for employers rethinking the future of their office space and questioning how to ensure their teams stay connected.
- Now more than 20 years old, Forty Under 40 is one of the most distinguished and sought-after awards for young business leaders in Ottawa.
Eastern Ontario firm says new equipment will help increase production by 50 per cent.
The Eastern Ontario Boneyard has become a mecca for shutterbugs captivated by its collection of rusting antique vehicles.
Icarus Training Systems provides training slides, rafts and other products to airlines around the world.
- Company that’s aiming to become Canada’s first qualified custodian for cryptocurrency assets sees "huge opportunity" in emerging industry.
Facing prolonged post-pandemic recovery, Sala San Marco converting portion of Little Italy event space into food store"It’s going to be a long time before people want to get into a room with 300 other people."
CANADA - WORLD
Move fuelled by increase in vaccinations, decline in COVID-19 cases and easing of governments restrictions.
The CRTC reversed a 2019 decision that lowered the rates smaller providers such as TekSavvy pay to piggyback on the networks of larger cable and phone companies.
Executives from the country's most prominent banks faced questions from analysts Thursday about what they'd do with all the cash they are sitting on.
- Hear how the company has managed to re-energize internal audit reporting – and caught the attention of international firms in the process.
- Podcast: A new ByWard Market hotel, Ottawa Tourism prepares for 2022, Dairy Distillery's fresh fundingWatch on YouTube or listen on Spotify, SoundCloud and other audio platforms.
- Startup leaders need to have the mindset that their company could receive an offer from a potential buyer at any time, longtime Ottawa entrepreneur says.
- SPONSOREDThe Ottawa Business Journal recently launched the 2021 edition of Best Offices Ottawa to highlight some of the city's top commercial spaces.
- Podcast: Waiting for downtown workers, Salesforce in Kanata, gym closures create entrepreneurial opportunityWatch on YouTube or listen on Spotify, SoundCloud and other audio platforms.