Fourth-quarter revenues up 16.7% to $3.43 million.
The Ottawa e-commerce firm has also found success on social media this week after Instragram said it would expand its Shopify-powered product tag across Canada.
Recruiter. For some professionals, it can be a dirty word.
- Experts are not anticipating a repeat of last year's flooding.
- SPONSOREDAs Canada’s Paralympians take the stage – and in all likelihood, the podium – in PyeongChang this month, a local firm has geared up to support the…
- Orléans-based medical cannabinoid company closed a similar $11.5M funding round a little less than two weeks ago.
Within a warehouse in Ottawa’s east end, Vesta Marble & Granite is putting a decidedly high-tech twist on outfitting homes across the National Capital Region.
Local firm says its services and technology are now in just under a third of the 18,000 long-term care facilities in North America
- Hear about the challenges and evolving opportunities for Canadian companies in Asia
Data Day is an annual conference held in early spring that celebrates the latest developments in data science and analytics research within Carleton University, the local community and Canada.
- “Most visionaries just give you the ideas, (but) they don’t implement them. Bill’s a unique person; he did both.”
- OBJ, the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce and Welch LLP are once again looking to take the pulse of the city’s business community through the Ottawa…
CANADA - WORLD
An Ottawa Valley defence and security firm is leveraging Renfrew County’s skilled workforce and high-tech investments to protect some of the world’s biggest sporting events.
Facebook has weathered many such blow-ups before and is used to apologizing and moving on. But the stakes are bigger this time.
Eligible external developers and clients will have access to some RBC banking data to build and test banking-related applications.