Many entrepreneurs and business owners continue to grapple with persistent challenges stemming from the lingering uncertainty brought on by the pandemic.
Planners representing hotel owner have said the extension is necessary for the hotel to continue competing in Ottawa’s hospitality market.
Businesses asked to come up with a "range of options and approaches" for the planned program to compensate gun owners.
- Centretown location follows opening of stores in ByWard Market and on Merivale Road.
- SPONSOREDClare has more than 20 years of diversified retail real estate experience.
- New organization replaces the former Ottawa Senators Foundation, which officially ended its relationship with the NHL club at the end of July.
Eight entrepreneurs from the National Capital Region are among 10 female business founders taking part in the new program.
Variation Biotechnologies is working with the National Research Council to create a vaccine that would target the novel coronavirus as well as other deadly viruses.
- Ottawa businesses are invited to have their company seen by thousands of business leaders and purchasing managers.
- This long running event is typically a sell out, attracting business and community leaders to network and enjoy a day outdoors.
Walmart Logistics arrived in Cornwall in 1999 and currently operates two distribution centres, each 1.5 million square feet in size, in the city.
Cyclists can now rent bicycles to check out the roughly 12-kilometre stretch of trail that runs through Cornwall along the St. Lawrence River.
'Centralizing our distribution was a key part of our growth strategy'
The bright side of business: Gatineau beekeeping firm Apiverte expands sustainable honey harvesting initiativeSince launching in 2019, Apiverte has brought more than five million honey bees to the National Capital Region.
- Company seeking funding for system it says destroys up to 99 per cent of all germs that come in contact with the UV rays.
CANADA - WORLD
About 200 of the layoffs will be at the flight simulator maker's headquarters in Montreal, with the other 150 occurring across its civil training network abroad.
StatsCan to release new home price index on Wednesday.
The $80-billion Canada Emergency Response Benefit is set to wind down over the coming weeks, with those who are EI-eligible to start drawing assistance that way.
- After making a name for itself developing an automated patient reminder system for medical clinics, Cliniconex began to expand into the senior care market in 2018.
- Flexibility needed as workplaces reopen to employees
- Podcast also available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Former Espial CEO gaining traction in new markets with WishSlate
- OBJ's editors go behind the headlines of the top local business stories of the week.