Kanata-based company reported revenues of $138 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2021, up 33 per cent from a year earlier.
Talks to acquire unnamed company were put on hold early last year due to the pandemic.
Ottawa to lose intercity bus connections to several cities
Local entrepreneurs work to bring in-person experience to online store and help customers feel a personal connection with its products.
- Bird Canada, Lime and Neuron have won bids to deliver the two-wheeled electric vehicles in the second year of the scooter pilot.
- Ottawa-based pot producer says it also wants to upgrade its plant in Belleville, where it bottles cannabis-infused drinks in a joint venture with…
Wealth of influence: Investment broker to Ottawa's tech stars takes control of boutique firm PWL CapitalCameron Passmore is now majority shareholder of PWL, whose high-powered client roster includes local tech glitterati such as Shopify’s Tobi Lütke and…
Participate in Canada’s leading survey of associations
Local tech leaders hope deal will set the stage for more Silicon Valley firms to establish or expand their presence in the region.
- Join the Ottawa Board of Trade and Ottawa Business Journal to celebrate Ottawa's Fastest Growing Companies!
- If opportunity knocks, is your business ready to be sold? Are you properly positioned to capitalize on one of the hottest M&A environments in recent years?
Dave Virk, whose family owns and operates a supermarket in the town west of Ottawa, has purchased the deep-fried snack franchise from previous owners Brent and Linda Bistrisky.
Smiths Falls company continues to expand its eastern Ontario footprint with latest deal.
Philip Ling is using trailblazing green design and construction techniques to create a ‘show-stopper’ on the shores of the St. Lawrence Seaway.
- Seasoned copywriter and graphic designer team up as partners of new Ottawa-based creative service studio
- Iconic Ottawa chain has never forgotten where it came from even as it's grown into a nationwide discount retail leader with 259 stores and more than…
CANADA - WORLD
Recreational outdoor facilities would remain closed to limit mobility and other behaviour that could contribute to the spread of the virus.
Paper Excellence, which acquired Catalyst Paper Corp. in 2019, will invest in Domtar's assets for long-term growth.
Aries Contracting among local firms helping to offer a brighter summer to more young people across the region.
- Podcast: A fresh Forty Under 40 class, Bryden's new waste-to-energy tech, Eastern Ontario tourism investmentsWatch on YouTube or listen on Spotify, SoundCloud and other audio platforms.
- Local musician has been performing from home throughout pandemic to entertain public, support nonprofit groups.
- The growing acceptance of remote work is opening vast new talent pools for many businesses.
- Joint initiative of OBJ and the Ottawa Board of Trade is widely recognized as the region’s most sought-after business award for people under the age of 40.