Capital's location between Toronto and Montreal makes it a sought-after site for retailers looking satisfy growing demand for same-day deliveries, Anthony Broccolini says.
A new 10-week training program is aimed at helping Indigenous entrepreneurs bring their tourism business ideas to life.
New publication combines commercial real estate market trends with insight on best practices for workplace strategy and how to create amazing office cultures.
- Smiths Falls-based Canopy Growth Corp. comes in at No. 18, while Kanata software firm Kinaxis also makes the top-30 list.
Elsewhere, testing and laboratory firm Dynacare – which has more than two dozen locations in the National Capital Region – says it is developing plans for "the initial rollout" of saliva-based tests.
Ottawa organizations are members of joint Canadian-European program to build “flexible and scalable” antennas that will help transmit data in 5G and high-frequency satellite bands.
- Ottawa businesses are invited to have their company seen by thousands of business leaders and purchasing managers.
- As life slowly begins to get back to our new normal, you can make your hair cut count by registering, donating your hair and making a real difference to local kids.
Dairy Distillery has donated more than 30,000 bottles of the alcohol-based, germ-fighting product to local groups in need.
Post-secondary institutions provide an economic boost to the region.
Agreement will enable Eastern Ontario facility to produce up to 100 million N95 masks a year.
Thirst for success: young entrepreneur's African-style juices finding a following in Canada's capitalUniversity of Ottawa student's drinks made from a traditional Senegalese recipe are now available at eight locations in Ottawa and Montreal.
CANADA - WORLD
"It's a pretty sharp pullback after some explosive growth in retail spending in June."
'Our sectors are different – we cannot offer curbside pickup, e-commerce or pivot to manufacturing new products.'
Pharmacies across the province will be allowed to conduct COVID-19 tests to increase capacity; Ottawa reports 61 new cases.
- Podcast also available on Spotify and Soundcloud
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Ottawa Valley team typically travels to dozens of countries annually to showcase the world’s top paddling, hiking, mountain biking and fishing destinations.
- After making a name for itself developing an automated patient reminder system for medical clinics, Cliniconex began to expand into the senior care market in 2018.