Ottawa entrepreneur is seeing surging demand for new software platform aimed at making it easier for patients to access therapists and other health-care professionals.
The 2021 AFP Ottawa Philanthropy Awards are making a triumphant return November 10.
What are all those fancy, colourful leather gloves doing in the backstreets of Prescott, in a historic stone enclave beside the CN Mainline?
New development would feature 46 units, including 30 one-bedroom suites and 16 two-bedroom condos, as well as parking for 40 vehicles.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Ottawa has been offering help to families for over 37 years and provided over 170,000 nights of lodging.
The Prompt Care Clinic began as an idea and a dream to help provide more timely access to mental health services.
- Ottawa-based cannabis producer has seen its share price drop by 58 per cent since the beginning of the year.
While Ottawa has maintained its status as a safe city for commercial investment, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way investors think about commercial properties in the capital.
Hyperion Global Energy co-founder Heather Ward and Victoria Xu, who helped launch CleanInnoGen Energy Solutions, are among 10 women taking part in the scaleup program.
- Tap into 30+ years of expertise from Burovision, workplace strategists and furniture specialists, to get practical advice on how your office can evolve into a destination where your team wants to be.
Greg Vanclief advised and mentored more than 100 startups during his 20-year career at Ottawa-based investment firm.
Acquisition "the next step in the progression" of Cornwall-based commercial and retail property management firm, company executive says.
Fairs drive tourism numbers higher, providee reliable and sustainable boost in revenues through the autumn and bring residents together
- Ottawa company that connects owners and renters of everything from canoes to chainsaws has burnt through nearly $20 million since 2017, co-founder…
CANADA - WORLD
A transformational gift of $1.5M from anonymous donors through their fund at the Ottawa Community Foundation will help three key research initiatives at The Royal’s Institute for Mental Health…
Although overall bookings remain below pre-pandemic levels, customer interest began to increase in June with the elimination of quarantines for fully vaccinated returning Canadians and the removal of…
Cohen is a lawyer, lobbyist and fundraiser who currently serves as a senior adviser to the head of U.S. communications giant Comcast.
In this episode of Behind the Headlines, Ottawa Business Journal publisher Michael Curran speaks with editor David Sali about a sudden bounce back in venture capital, Nelligan Law's Jim Anstey disc
Smart employers are looking for a competitive edge when it comes to attracting and retaining talented workers, something that goes beyond gimmicky perks, such as free snacks and branded swag.
Ottawa's museums play a pivotal role in the city's tourism ecosystem, attracting visitors from across the globe.
- SPONSOREDWatch this live interview with Dean Jacques Beauvais about how the engineering school is rapidly evolving to satisfy talent needs and boost innovation.