Displaying 1 - 10 of 11255
- CN Cycle for CHEO is a fun, non-competitive event that offers a wide range of cycling and walking routes for people of all ages and abilities.
- Meet current EO members, experience a simulated forum meeting, and hear a panel discussion of lessons learned during the pandemic.
- Ask business owners these days about what’s troubling them and you’re almost certain to get the same response: the talent shortage.
- Ottawa-based big-data analytics and cloud services provider has seen its revenues surge over the past 12 months, thanks in part to its acquisition of a U.S. firm last spring.
- Sandeep and Riti Gupta's premium brand of the popular spirit, Cada Dia, is now available in 40 restaurants across Ontario and in 34 states south of the border.
- Fiazza Fresh Fired's charity event series has raised $10,000 to support organizations such as the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation and Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa.
- Companies need to take a diversity, equity and inclusion perspective with each business decision they make, HR experts say.
- It’s tough not to be a little worried these days.
- “He started weaponizing my mental illness against me, saying I wasn’t doing my job well. That I wasn’t getting along with people."
- Organization has approved 340 applications and disbursed almost $900,000 over the past month under the Downtown Ottawa Business Relief Fund.